Sunday’s Time Line for the Onalaska Triathlon-
5:30a.m. Transition Opens and bike maintaince available
5:30a.m. – 6:45a.m. Transition Area open for set up, Body marketing -Age
7a.m. Race Start
7a.m. – 3p.m. Athlete’s on course
2p.m.- 4p.m. Athlete’s can check out gear
2:30p.m.-3p.m. Award Ceremony Roughly
Race Morning –
Athlete’s may enter transition at 5:30a.m.! Remember to bring all your gear such as goggles, bike, run gear, etc. We have no packet pick up the day of the event! Arrive early to allow yourself enough time for set up; once transition closes, no one will be allowed to enter transition unless accompanied by the race director or USAT official.
Aid Stations –
Aid stations will be at mile 20, 31, 38, and 45 for the bike and approximately every mile and half for the run. Aid stations will all have water and Heed; some will have assorted snacks, gu, and Coke.
Message Therapy –
Post Race messages will be available for all athletes, will consist of 15 minutes, and will be complimentary on a first come first serve basis.
Race Photography –
Spring Action Photos will have several photographers on the course and at the finish line. These photos are available at http://www.springactionphotos.com/
Bike Maintaince –
Bike maintaince will be provided by Bike Barn the morning of the event. Please make sure your bike has bar ends and it’s best you add air to your tires the morning of the event.
General Information –
- Remember race day nutrition; do not start anything new on the day of the event.
- Hydrate well the week of and during the event.
- Remember chip, helmet, athlete numbers, and running shoes. No Chip = No Time for You!
- Bike sticker must be visible, race bib must be worn on run, and tattoos must be on for entire event.
- Absolutely NO communication devices, MP3, Apple devices are allowed during the event.
- Atheletes can not receive any outside assistance; be prepared.