I Tri Event Team Challenge
It’s time for the I Tri Event Team Challenge. Calling all teams looking to compete with other teams and WIN PRIZE MONEY. I’m looking for teams with at least 8 members wanting to have fun and compete with other teams. The I Tri Event Team Challenge will include the No Label, Springs Back, Shadow Creek, Onalaska, and Oktoberfest Triathlon. Winning teams will receive a team plaque, team members will receive individual awards, and each team will receive a VIP parking space by the start/finish for the team tent set up.
1st Place Team
- 8 free entries into the same event in 2019.
2nd Place Team
- 4 free entries into the same event in 2019.
3rd Place Team
- 2 free entries into the same event in 2019.
Team with the Most Participants
- Each team must have at least 8 members registered to qualify as an official team.
- Each team must designate an administrator and they must give Tina Whiteford a team roaster the day before packet pick up starts and there will be No changes once the list has been provided to Tina.
- All members must sign up individually and list their team name.
- The team time will be calculated for each team based on the cumulative time of the team’s fastest 5 team members participating in the triathlon. For Springs Back and Oktoberfest, each team must have at least two athletes in the sprint and 3 in the Olympic distance. The Team with the fastest overall Team Time wins and so on for second and third.