Join us for the 5th Annual Springs Back Triathlon and Duathlon at Cross Creek Ranch; a premier master planned community located in Fulshear, Texas. This property is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for this great event. Enjoy a great lake swim followed by a scenic flat bike ride and nice run through the beautiful green belts. This event will start at 6:45am with the Olympic swim first followed by the Sprint swim. The Olympic and spring duathlon run will start at 6:45am. The Olympic and sprint duathlon will run 1 mile then the bike and run.
Sprint Distance (Tri or Du)
- $70 for Individuals until February 28, 2017.
- $80 for Individuals from March 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017.
- $90 for Individuals from April 1, 2017 until packet pick up or sell out.
- Springs Back / Oktoberfest Combo $110.
Olympic Distance (Tri or Du)
- $80 for Individuals until February 28, 2017.
- $95 for Individuals from March 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017.
- $105 for Individuals from April 1, 2017 until packet pick up or sell out.
- Springs Back / Oktoberfest Combo $120 until May 13, 2017.
- $50 for Individuals 17 and under & Military (Active and retired) for both distances.
Sprint Distance Relay (Tri or Du)
- $100 for Relay Teams until February 28, 2017.
- $110 for Relay Teams from March 1,2017 until March 31, 2017.
- $115 for Relay Teams from April 1, 2017 until packet pick up or sell out.
Olympic Distance Relay (Tri or Du)
- $110 for Relay Teams until February 28, 2017.
- $115 for Relay Teams from March 1, 2017 until March 31, 2017.
- $120 for Relay Teams from April 1, 2017 until packet pick up or sell out.
This is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event so a USA Triathlon membership will be required by each athlete participating. If you do not have a membership you can purchase one when you register or at packet pick up. An annual license for 17 and under is $15, a one day for 18 and older is $12, and an annual for 18 and older is $50. For more information please visit www.usatriathlon.org.
These times could be adjusted, but will be final at packet pick up.
6:45 am Men 40 – 49
6:49 am Men 39 and Under
6:53 am Ladies all ages
7:01 am Men 50 Plus, Clydesdale/Athena/Relays
7:11 am Men 40 – 49
7:15 am Men 39 and Under
7:19 am Ladies all ages
7:22 am Men 50 Plus, Clydesdale/Athena/Relays
Thursday, May 4th Bike Barn, 629 S. Mason, Katy Noon to 6pm
Friday, May 5th Bike Barn, 5339 Weslayan, Houston Noon to 6pm
Saturday, May 6th Cross Creek Community Center Noon to 5pm 6450 Cross Creek Bend, Fulshear
In 2017 we have added “Day Of” packet pick up for the first 60 athletes for an additional $10. You will still need your license and you can still only pick up your packet. There are no refunds, but you may transfer your entry to another event if you notify Tina Whiteford prior to packet pick up starting; however, you can not transfer your entry to another athlete. The transfer can only be because of an injury or work/family related issue. This event will take place rain or shine; course and/or race segments may be altered based on safety first and if this happens refunds will not be issued.
This is a chip timed event; all splits will be included with transitions. Occasionally a split is missed due to a misread or improper chip placement. We apologize now if this happens. All timing is done by Demore Timing Services.
Overall top male and female, overall top master’s male and female will receive medals. Top 3 in age groups and relay teams (All women, all men, and mixed) will receive medals. Age groups are 14-under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 Plus. Clydesdale (220lbs & Over) 39 and Under & 40 and Over. Athena (165lbs & Over) 39 and Under & 40 and Over will also receive a medal.
All athletes will receive a tech shirt, finishers medal, and much more. (You are guaranteed a shirt if registered before we order them. Our shirts can run big and if you need to get a smaller size please check with us after the event and we will switch the shirt out if there are any available.)
Photos of the athletes and event will be taken by Spring Action Photos.
i Tri Event Productions will give back to the a charity TBA.
Homewood Suites, 25495 Katy Mills Pkwy., Katy Phone: 281-391-5500 Rate: $89 Code: TEM
La Quinta, 721 FM 1489 Rd., Brookshire Phone: 281-375-8888 Rate: $90